The organizer decided this morning to definetely cancel the trial based on the weather forecast and for the benefit of the health of human, sheep and dogs.
The registration for that trial will be opened soon with a dedicated registration form on the FSB site.
The challengers cup is delayed until 04-05 Aug due to the tropical heath. We will even cancel the trial if the temperature remains that high during that weekend.
The earlier communication concerning the rescheduling on 11 and 12 August is not applicable anymore.
All the handlers that registered for the trial will receive an email during next week with the request to confirm their participation on 4 and 5 august.
Challengers Cup Binderveld
The trial planned on 28 and 29 July is cancelled and rescheduled on 11 and 12 Aug due to the hot weather in order to care for the animals.
Their health is our highest priority..
We will keep the registration list of july for participation in August and ask to each participant to confirm or to cancel his registration. An individual email will be sent soon to request that feedback.
With many thanks for your understanding