Info from organizer
We made the decision to coancel the Airpot trial due to the Coronavirus measures. We don't want to wait for more governemental decisions and want to act proactively by avoiding to bring different regions and age groups together.
We will refund all paid registration fees.
Thanks for your comprehension
See ISDS website (facebook) International Sheep Dog Society
"The ISDS official statement regarding COVID-19
The health and well-being of our members, competitors, sponsors, volunteers and staff is of paramount importance. Advice from the Government and health officials regarding COVID-19 is changing daily with stronger restrictions being implemented and enforced. Considering this, we have concluded that all National, International and World trials will not take place this year. We understand and appreciate the level of disappointment that this will create, however we need to act responsibly during these times of uncertainty.
Based on advice issued by the UK Government on March 16th, specifically regarding restrictions on non-essential travel and contact, we strongly recommend that all local trials are cancelled.
We are receiving cancellation notifications daily and will be updating the trials calendar accordingly.
Points awarded at any local open trials will not be accepted by the ISDS as of today, 18th March; and this will continue until further notice.
Any affiliated local society that has purchased the ISDS Insurance must contact the office to raise a credit, as this insurance will be null and void as of today, 18th March 2020.
Major Trials - National, International & World
World trial entry has closed, please do not complete any further applications for World Trial entry, and those of you that have already entered will be contacted shortly.
We have made the decision that all major ISDS trials will not take place in 2020. The ISDS will now focus on managing the consequences of this, and when this is completed, start to undertake preparations for planning the 2021 major trial calendar. Once a 2021 calendar plan has been formed, a further statement will be released with necessary details.
We appreciate your support during this period of uncertainty."
The Robertville trial of 21-22 March 2020 will be canceled due to the recent virus expansion facts and the decision of the Belgian governement to delay all events planned until 3 April.
We will keep you informed of the changes to the calendar.
You will find the results Results Class 1