May we remind you that the membership fee for 2018 was due on 28 January. Please correct your payment status rapidly in the case that you missed the deadline.
The membership fee for 2018 is 50 Euros. The account number of the FSB is:
IBAN: BE86 734-0187057-50 , BIC: KREDBEBB
Your membership fee includes a membership to the ISDS which opens the possibility to register your dog and pups. A subscription of 1 year to the ISDS magazine costs 43 Euros.
This article was taken from de AFBCT website (ROM)
Dogs from a good workline and at least 2 years old may be mentionned in the ISDS Stud Book for a ROM (record of merit).
the ROM is available for
- ISDS members
- members of a club that is associated with the ISDS (the FSB in Belgium)
- iSDS members living outside Great-Brittain with exceptional dogs (dogs that participated to the World and/or Continental Championship)
Success in a competition trial.
A dog with a first place or 2 second places or 3 third places in a recognised trial with at least 25 participating dogs. The recognised trials are organised by an association in Great Brittain or an ISDS Irish association. A tiral organised by a with the ISDS associated club is also possible if the standard of the trial is high enough and a certification letter for the trial was signed by the ISDS competition committee.
is located in Great-Brittain or at the location of the associated club. The dog is submitted to a test that will evaluate his ability to search sheep, to take them under control and to drive them. Execution of typical farm work with lambs will also be evaluated on a location selected by the ISDS or the ISDS associated club.
The dog will be evaluated by 2 jury members. One jury is local and the second is a UK or Irish director. The test is not a trial but an abiltiy test to perfomr typical farm work with sheeps by the dog. It is not a test for the handlers capacity.
A new web page was added to follow up the results equal or superior to 70 points since 1 Jan 2017.
This is usefull to check your status in the gathering of at least 3 scores of minimum 70 points in order to promote to an higher class.
You will find the page via the menu: Results-> Status Cl 1->2->3
You can also use following link: Promo
You will get an overview for each combination handler/dog in class 1 or 2 of the number of times that the aim of 70 points was reached. If you click the name of the handler a new screen will appear with the detail of the trials on which you reaced the objective.
for more info consult (not available in English since we started the English version in March 2017):
We received the report for CCSC 2018 on 20/10/2017 from Rikke Andersen
What about the points from the Kesterheide trial? Are they taken into account for promotion to the next Class?
We got this question from several handlers.
Three results of more then 70 points in the actual class are required to be enabled to promote to the next class. This rule is applicable since 1 Jan 2017.
The points taken into account are those from the trials that are mentionned in the FSB Calendar and organised in collaboration with the FSB since that date. The selected trials must be in line with the criteria mentionned in Art 7 of the RIO (Internal regulation).
The board of the FSB has decided that the points from the Kesterheide trial will not be taken into account for class promotion due to the mixed classes approach of the trial.
An overview of the status of the handlers in the context of possible promotion to an higher class will be published on the web site next week.
This version of the site shows some significant changes with the previous version(s). Your remarks were taken into account to make the following changes ....Read more
The ISDS membership cards are arrived and delivered to the Tresaurer. They will be distributed during the next trial (Pinkster trial).
The results of the KingCup challenge based on the 2 first competition days in the Bosdreeftrial.Read more
Website version 2.3
The delegates for the handlers and the board of the FSB have decided that:
the following rules are applicable as from 1 Jan 2017
- Each participant may choose the class in which he will participate at registration time. - A participant may run 6 competition days outside competition(OC) to check the capacity of his dog to perform in the next class. He may continue to play for points in the earlier class. A participant that participate to a trial for points may not retrograde to the earlier class, except outside competition (OC).
- The combination handler/dog must have reached three times a score of 70 points before being able to promote to the next class.
- The Outside competition participant will not take a rank place in the competition even if his results are the best of the day. The participant is required to control his status of OC before the trial (on the starting list) and announce at least the OC status before the execution of the run.